- Experience The Luxury Of Being Masters Yet Again
- Tutorial: How to Make A Battlestar Galactica Season 1 Handgun Prop
- Arrr! Walk The Plank Matey! Pillage, Rum, And Eye Patches! International Talk Like A Pirate Day!
- You Are Hereby Authorized To Look Awesome This Rainy Season
- Tutorial: A Simple Way To Make A Robin Superhero Mask
- Latest Batman: The Dark Knight Rises Trailer!
- Nintendo’s Viral Video, Winger Style
- Happy Easter Everyone! (Geeky Easter Eggs)
- Temple Run, Wait Whut?
- New Game Of Thrones Season 2 Trailer
Monthly Archives: November 2011
I’m a Cartoon Network kid. I grew up watching classics on this network. I wasn’t really a Nickelodeon supporter back in the day, although I watch some of its shows. Up to now I can’t forget one of their jingles … Continue reading
You think Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games (MMORPG) are for wusses, huh!? Think again! We-gonna whoop your a**es!!!! World renowned martial artist/action star Chuck Norris is endorsing one of the most, if not the most popular MMORPG which is Blizzard’s … Continue reading
If you are a child of the 80s, you would understand or chant along when I say (While pressing and clicking on an imaginary pilot computer/console), “Activate interlock! Dynotherms connected! Infracells up! Mega thrusters are go! Let’s go Voltron Force!”, … Continue reading